Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hedgehog in a Hat

Day 253:  So, what happens when I am sitting in a discussion that is going nowhere?  I doodle.

Today, I doodled a feather.  It looked lonely, and I figured I should do something with it, so I sketched a hat to stick it in.  Then I figured the hat looked silly without an owner, so of course I thought a hedgehog would look great in it.  And if a hedgehog would wear a hat, why not boots, too? At this point the little guy looks like he's a Robin Hood wannabe, so I give him a bow and arrow.

.....And THAT is why I have a doodle of a hedgehog today.



Honestly, I have no idea what, if any, divine purpose there is in me doing this silly little doodles, but who knows, maybe someone needed to see a picture of a hedgehog in a hat today?  God only knows!

Please, God, bless!

"Be sure to stay busy and plant a variety of crops, for you never know which will grow -- perhaps they all will." Ecc 11:6

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment