Friday, June 5, 2015

Ice Cream

Day 256:  Since we spent the day at Hershey Park, I had to doodle something on my phone--with my fat fingers! So, its not the best but it will have to do.

I always giggle when my boy eats an ice cream cone.  He makes such a mess with ice cream all over his face.  He is a tween, so you would think he had it figured out by now!  Its its a given that he will make a mess!

It is kind of like that with sin.  We can try so hard, but sin is inevitable as we are fallen.

Please, God, bless!

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."  Rom 3:23

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.



No comments:

Post a Comment