Sunday, June 14, 2015

Indy!

Day 264:  Indiana Jones Expo at the National Geographic!  You know why I like Indy?  Because he's not a greedy fellow, he cares about the artifacts and he wants to do the right thing.  He isn't in it for the money. The action is good, too.

Please, God, bless!

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs."  1 Tim 6:10 ESV 

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view

No comments:

Post a Comment