Sunday, July 12, 2015

Birthday Hike

Day 292:  To celebrate some birthdays today, we went hiking with chosen-family, and then hit a winery. I really do enjoy hiking, probably for the same reason I used to loved running.  It's just you and your surroundings. No pretense, no impressions to make. Just you and the outdoors, time to think, ponder, and be in wonder at what God has made!

Here is a quick doodle of this butterfly who decided to stop for a drink by the falls, and then sun on a rock. It was almost like he stopped in to say hello!

Please, God, bless!

"But ask the beasts, and they will teach you; the birds of the heavens, and they will tell you; or the bushes of the earth, and they will teach you; and the fish of the sea will declare to you. Who among all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind."  Job 12:7-10 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment