Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A Guide in the Jungle

Day 281: From Anne Graham Lotz's "Joy of my Heart":

"During the Vietnam War, a story was reported about a paratrooper who had been air-dropped into the jungle and couldn’t find his way out. A native guide had to be sent into the jungle to find the lost man then lead him safely to his base. The guide became the man’s way to safety-his “way home.” In the same manner, Jesus is “God’s Guide,” heaven-dropped into the world to lead lost sinners safely “Home.”"
Copyright © 2015 AnGeL Ministries, All rights reserved.

Please, God, bless!

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6, NIV 

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment