Sunday, July 5, 2015

Just Turn on the Light!

Day 285:  Another devotion inspiration from Anne Graham Lotz.
"Moths, in the midst of the darkness, are not attracted to more darkness. They are attracted to the light.
People today, living in the midst of “darkness,” are not attracted to more darkness; they are attracted to the Light. So let your Light shine! Lift it high! You don’t have to have a clever presentation to your witness or learn evangelistic formulas or take a course on communicating to postmodern man. For heaven’s sake, just turn on the Light!"  --Anne Graham Lotz
Copyright © 2015 AnGeL Ministries, All rights reserved
Please, God, bless!

"You were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light." Eph 5:8, NKJV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment