Sunday, July 26, 2015

Grey Wolf

Day 306:  At Busch Gardens, my gal pal and I stuck around for the Wolf show.  What beautiful animals!  And BIG!  We were both in awe of their beauty.

Grey wolves are largely social creatures.  They find a mate, and mate for life.  They aren't particularly fast, but they rely on their sense of smell and hearing.  They will track their prey for days in order to obtain the prized meal.

So, what to I draw from this?  I see the parallels to my Christian walk.  My walk is not strengthened by my own might, but from patiently waiting to hear the Lord's instruction. Then, taking the time to pursue Him with all I have, methodically, always checking to make sure I'm on the right track.  And when the time is right, I will be rewarded, given the prize only He can give.

Please God, bless!

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it. " 1 Corinthians 9:24 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment