Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Don't Complain

Day 287:  My hubby amazes me sometimes.  He isn't really the complaining type.  Especially when it comes to work or a task he needs to do.  When he's on the job and has to do grunt duty, he just rolls with it. I remember years ago he had to work job control, and do the work of 2 people while the other staff member took leave without pay to keep her benefits, and worked another full time job.  He wasn't happy about it, but he didn't spend all day, every day grumbling and complaining about his unfair working circumstance.  He just did it.  When drama is swirling all around him, he just does his thing, refusing to be a part of it. I made sure to tell my son of his example, in hopes he will be more like him.  

Please, God, bless!

"Do everything without complaining or arguing."  Phil 2:14

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment