Saturday, July 25, 2015

Enjoying the Garden

Day 305: Another fabulous day at Busch Gardens.  At least 5 back-to-back rides on the Griffon with NO WAIT, a few Verboltens for good measure, and wine tastings around the park were the highlights of the day.  As always, so much fun to share with chosen-family.  And who knew???  You can buy a bottle of wine at Busch Gardens and walk around with it, set yourself down in a shady spot and wine and dine as you people watch!  Pretty cool!

Since the boy slept all the way home, and I-the chauffer-did not....here is my sketch for the day so I can hit the hay!

Please God, bless!

"Now may God give you of the dew of heaven, And of the fatness of the earth, And an abundance of grain and new wine;" Genesis 27:28

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment