Monday, July 20, 2015

The Swan

Day 300:  It has been a very nice time visiting with family. I got to hang with my cousins whom I don't get to see very often.  We all laughed alot, and the next day the gals all went shopping.  Dresses and new shoes...what's not to love?

A lot of the wedding pictures have been posted, and what I really appreciated was that some were so very lovely, but then there were several that were intentionally goofy and fun.   But tell me, isn't the best seeing the transformation of the bride?  For some reason, I tend to think of a swan. Just a bird, but when they come into their own they are graceful and beautiful.

It is the same with the believer.  Just a man (or woman), and then by the power of God, transformed into something lovely.

Please, God, bless!

"Who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself."  Phil 3:21

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment