Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Music of the Rain

Day 308:  This evening it started to rain...I mean REALLY rain.  It rained and poured, and rained some more.  At some point my son and I ended up sitting on the front porch watching the downpour. There is something so lovely, so soothing about a crisp, consistent rain.  We sat out there, I doodled a fast sketch, and he read his book.  Then we both just sat there.  Thinking I suppose. There is joy and refreshing in the music of the rain,

Please, God, bless!

" You will show me the path of life; In your presence is the fullness of joy; At your right hand are pleasures forevermore."  Ps 16:11

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment