Monday, February 2, 2015

Flying Chair

Day 133:  It is so cold, so windy.  I came home and the chair on my deck blew off the deck and into the yard (thus my 2 min doodle--I think I need to clean my scanner, too--I see some smudgies!)!  I had some folks meet at my house tonight, and every time the door opened, you could just feel the chill.

The wind is a powerful thing.  It can be a gentle breeze to cool us when we are hot, or a storming, raging wind, seeking to batter anything in its path.

Praise God, that He has complete control, that He controls the wind, yet He protects and shelters.

Please, God, bless!

"Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD swept the sea back by a strong east wind all night and turned the sea into dry land, so the waters were divided. The sons of Israel went through the midst of the sea on the dry land, and the waters were like a wall to them on their right hand and on their left." Exodus 14:21-22

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment