Sunday, February 1, 2015

The BOWL Game

Day 132:  What can be more exciting the the big Bowl!  No, I don't mean the Superbowl...I was talking about something a bit more wholesome...the Puppy BOWL!

Ok, so I'm playing a bit since I am a huge football fan.  But still, can you get over the cuteness? And there is no cheating...no spying, no deflate-gate...just innocent, furry cuteness.  Lets hope the main game is as honest.

Enjoy the game, all!

Please, God, bless!

"An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules." 2 Timothy 2:5 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment