Thursday, February 19, 2015

Memory and Hockey

Day 150:  Great day!  Memorized some verses, and went to the Caps game--and they WON!

Verses from memory (ok, I had to peek on the last part!):

"James, a bond servant of God and the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes who are dispersed abroad: Greetings.  Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.  And let endurance work its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.  But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to all in generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him." James 1:1-5 NASB

Please, God, bless!

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment