Thursday, February 5, 2015

Men vs Women

Day 136:  So I'm having dinner with my gal pal, and she tells me this funny story. It seems she went into the bathroom and noticed some "woman" with her pants down around her feet and huge shoes....she thought that was odd for a woman. Turns out it was a friend of hers who had left their party earlier for work, and accidentally ended up in the women's bathroom!!! He stayed there for 45 minutes until the room was empty and snuck out!

I'm laughing like a fool at this point.  The pants around the ankles seems so cartoonish to me! I couldn't help myself...I get home and ask my boys, "So tell me...do men really drop their pants around there ankles when they poop?" After looking at me like I'm cross-eyed, they laughed and said, "uh, YEEahhh!"  Hahahaha!  My son says, "Duh, mommy, why didn't you know that?" HAHAHAHAHA! I'm still snorting....

I think God has a great sense of humor, and men and women are a perfect example of that. You will never find a woman with her cute heels and her tailored pants crunched up around her ankles on the floor like a dirty towel. I can't even imagine! I would laugh so hard!

There has been so much awful in the news, that a little humor is a welcome distraction, I hope you appreciate my awkward humor!

Please, God, bless!

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." Gen 1:27

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment