Monday, February 16, 2015

Snowy Street

Day 147: Finally, we have a little snow.  Out of all of the snow days my kid has had, tomorrow he may actually have some snow to play in...maybe even enough for a snowman!  I doodled a quick glance at my street in the snow.

I know a lot of people don't like snow.  The older I get, the less I actually like snow.  Sure, its nice to sit inside, sip my tea by the fire and watch the snow fall.  But driving in it, walking in and out of the store or work in it, and looking at it after it turns all brown and dirty--ugh!  I suppose I could say the same about the summer.  I don't like the heat....unless I'm at the beach.

Maybe that's why God made seasons...or variety of any kind, whether its food, drink, song, flowers, climate, etc...because just when we tire of one thing something else comes along.  In any case, God made it all.  Therefore, its something to appreciate.

Please, God, bless!

“It was You who set all the boundaries of the earth; Y
ou made both summer and winter.” Psalm 74:17

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change You,  r Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment