Friday, February 20, 2015

Tea Hugs!

Day 151:  It was a crazy week with the snow, playing catch up at work, catch up at home, and so much going on in the world that it almost seems fictitious.  And that's when I settle in, throw on my jammies and fluffy robe and get cozy with...you guessed it!  Another cup of tea!

It may seem weird, especially if you don't like tea, but my cup of tea is almost like the "hug" God gives me to get me to exhale, and relax.

Please, God, bless!

"For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish.” 
Jeremiah 31:25 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment