Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine Birds

Day 139:  We have bird feeders outside our bay window, and I often like to sit and watch them come in for a winter snack.  It was considerably warmer today, and the birds seemed to be out and about. I decided a little pre-valentines doodle of some happy birds on winter branches would be cute.

Please, God, bless!

"Beside them the birds of the heavens dwell; they sing among the branches." Psalm 104:12 ESV 

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment