Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tall Tales


Day 142: I have to say, I've been giggling all week at the spoofs on Brian William's penchant for telling tall tales.

Its ridiculous.,...a prominent news "personality" humbly recounting his tales of heroism and near death. After years of exaggerations he gets caught in his web of fabrications by the people who were actually there.

The obvious question is why...why make up stories, and repeat them over and over again knowing there were witnesses who could easily dispute the account?  Is his ego that big or his self esteem that small?

"...For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled....” Luke 18:14 (partial) ESV

Please, God, bless!

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment