Monday, February 9, 2015

Nice Mess

Day 140: Sometimes I have no clear vision for a way ahead.  I wonder if that is by design.  You see, I'm a planner, and it is pretty hard for me to proceed without a list or a plan.  So tonight when I sat down to doodle, I drew a complete blank.  I had nothing really to point to during the day to inspire a 5 minute doodle.  Instead of getting frustrated, I just picked up a watercolor pencil and started plopping color to paper.  I like the end result.

God usually never tells us the whole plan, just one step.  Sometimes, we aren't even sure of that first step!  Its hard to let go, and let God...but when we do the end result can be more than we imagined.

Please, God, bless!

"The heart of man plans his way,
    but the Lord establishes his steps." Prov 16:9 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment