Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pray

Day 134: The world was horrified after the atrocities of WW2.  The nations swore, never again.  Yet, here we are today, witnesses to unbridled evil.  Senior leaders around the world refuse to give more than a forced acknowledgment to the rising terrors that are perpetuated as a YouTube sound bite or pithy tweet.  We shake our heads at these occurrences, somewhere not here.

Our complacency will not serve us well.  Fear will paralyze us.  As innocent blood is shed in such a violent display, rather than watching these videos and numbing ourselves to the growing darkness, we should be on our knees, praying.

Please, Lord, Come soon!

"And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." Matt 23:12-13 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment