Friday, February 6, 2015

Reflections in the Cold

Day 137:  It was a busy day, but all indoors, as it was a cold day. This evening as I was sitting here reflecting, this picture came to mind. While its cold and my preference is to be indoors, there is something really lovely about bundling up and feeling the chill on your face. Maybe because I know I will eventually end up somewhere warm. But doesn't it feel like an eternity when you are cold? And for whatever reason, I am often more reflective when its cold outside. Maybe its the cold, gray skies..... Or, maybe its because I like bundling up and being cozy.

In any case, I think I shall venture into the chill tomorrow, if only for a moment.

Please, God, bless!

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end." Ecclesiastes 3:11 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment