Thursday, April 16, 2015

Back in Style

Day 206:  Not sure what to doodle, so I just started sketching a cute haircut.  Then I saw this verse and thought of how styles come and go, and it seemed to fit.  What was cool once before, will be cool again someday. What was old becomes new again.  Just waiting for the parachute pants to come back!  Ha!

Please, God, bless!

"That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been;" Ecc 3:15a

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment