Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Real Peace

Day 191: 
 Peace.  

Activists cry for it...  
Churches pray for it...  
Governments call for it...  
Soldiers fight for it. .. 
Musicians sing about it...  
People drink to it...  
Hippies greet with it. 
Children symbolize it... 

Evil capitalizes on it.


Peace--real peace--will never be a reality. 

There will always be someone whose pride will respond to the temptation of Power. Power does not like peace.  Power hungers, craving more control, more domination, more selfish pleasure.  

Only with Jesus can we know real Peace in this life.  Only when Jesus comes, will there be real Peace on earth.  

 Please, God, bless!

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.



No comments:

Post a Comment