Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Puppy

Day 194:  It was an exciting day, as we welcomed a new puppy into our family.  Lucy is a 6 month old basset, and just as cute as can be.  She and big sister Dari get along great.  Both are worn out! She definitely injects new life into our little family.

This Easter I remember the One who gave me new life, Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Happy Easter, from the our family and Easter pup!

Please, God, bless!

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead..." 1 Peter 1:3

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment