Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cherry Blossoms

Day 204:  My son had mentioned the cherry blossoms yesterday, and I noticed as I drove into work this morning the green starting to invade the pink fluff of the blossoms.  Its kind of sad, because they are so pretty, but for such a short time.

That's the thing about beauty. Outward appearances may be a feast for the eyes, but they may not be reflective of the heart.

Please, God, bless!

"But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."  1 Sam 16:7

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment