Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring in the Neighborhood

Day 216:  Such a lovely day!  My neighborhood is truly beautiful in the spring.  We actually looked at our house in the spring, and decided it was the one for us partly because of the loveliness of the neighborhood.  The flower's sit up proudly, using their strength to break thru the soil barrier and blossom in their glory.  Only God could architect such lovliness!

Please, God, bless!

"I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys." Song of Solomon 2:1 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment