Sunday, April 12, 2015

TRAFFIC!

Day 202:  After a great weekend getaway, the drive home was pretty easy and kind of nice....until...we...hit .....TRAFFIC!  The worst is, there was no reason for it!  Just TRAFFIC!  It took us an extra hour to get home.

I suppose traffic is a good time to practice patience--which I seem to often lack.  I try to remind myself that handling the little things is an indication of how we handle bigger things.  So, I took the time to think, to pray, to chat with the family.  I wasn't exactly happy about it, but not fretting as much as I was on the inside seems to help.  I am ever hopeful that patience can be learned in increasing measure.

Please, God, bless!

"Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains." James 5:7 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.


No comments:

Post a Comment