Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Unprepared

Day 218:  Some days I just seem to so unprepared.  I may leave the house and forget something, or be in a rush and not as ready for the days events as I would like to be.  Today was one of those days when I just felt so behind.  I don't like that feeling.  You see, I am more of a planner-I like to be prepared.  In my purse I carry a little pouch that has everything from a baby leatherman, lint remover, dental floss, mirror, motrin, to a little guy that sits on chopsticks for those who don't know how to use them--just in case...

When I don't make time for the Lord, I go about my day feeling VERY unprepared.  Committing to make the time may be hard sometimes, but it is necessary to be spiritually prepared for the curve balls the day has in store for me.

Please, God, bless!

"Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established."  Proverbs 16:3 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment