Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cinderella and Bowling

Day 190:  We went with some friends to go see Cinderella today, and just as we got to the ticket counter, it sold out. Disappointing....So, we went bowling instead.

The whole day seemed to work that way.  My plans for the day, whether it was at home, work, or out for recreation--everything seemed to take a hairpin turn in another direction.  Rather than get upset, it makes more sense to roll with it, to smile over the minor inconveniences and move on.

Please, God, bless!

Strength and dignity are her garments;
she smiles about the future. Prov 31:25

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment