Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Scribble Doodles

Day 169:  I was in a pretty large meeting today.  As folks were having an open discussion on one of the topics, I sat in the back doodling on my little notepad.  It's kind of wild, because I'm actually listening intently to what they were talking about. For whatever reason doodling helps me to be more judicious about which conversations I want to jump into, as I have something to keep me contentedly occupied. Otherwise, I just want to be a part of the conversation.  I am a talker, after all.

I have no idea really what my doodle is, actually, just some scribbles I kept building on with my pen. But that's ok...In the end I was able to offer my inputs at an appropriate time, and that's what is important.

Please, God, bless!

"When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent." Proverbs 10:19 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.


No comments:

Post a Comment