Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Total Disarray

Day 183:  My laptop is in a state of disarray.  It is slower than a turtle on crutches at the moment, and since I spent most of the night messing around with it, I have a super fast doodle, one of complete disarray and no real inspiration other then plopping colors on paper. 

Sometimes life is like that, where things just blow up and go crazy.  That's when its time to take a moment, breathe, and pray.

Hoping tomorrow is a bit less chaotic.  Going to take a hot shower and pray myself to peace and sleep.

"For God is not a God of confusion but of peace." 1 Cor 14:33

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment