Sunday, March 29, 2015

Light in Confusion

Day 188:  We went with a friend to see a performance at her church about Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection.  It was very well done, and we appreciated the show.

In a world of confusion, there is one true Light, the one who hung on an imperfect cross, in an imperfect world, blackened by the chaos and evil of sin to provide a way that all may be saved.

Thank you, Jesus!

Please, God, bless!



"And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ.  This is the true God and eternal life".  1 John 5:20, NASB

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment