Friday, March 27, 2015

The Pin will Fall

Day 186:  I went bowling today with my coworkers and it was a lot of fun.  I am not a very good bowler, but I am somewhat consistent.  More often then not, I had this one pin that would not fall.  It was almost like it had chewing gum stuck to the bottom, and it was mocking me.  But then, I would knock it down.  YES!

Eventually, those destined to fall will fall.

Please, God, bless!

Evildoers will bow down in the presence of the good,
    and the wicked at the gates of the righteous. Prov 14:19 NIV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment