Saturday, March 28, 2015

Two Stories

Day 187:  Today we had a lovely Passover dinner, even though it was a tad early...it was the only time we could get everyone together.  I really appreciate the seder meal as it reminds me of the awe and wonder of God.

For us, the seder tells two stories...the story of God saving the Isrealites, and then the story of Jesus saving the world.  It allows us a time to remember, to teach, and to enjoy good food and good company.

We had some pretty hydrangeas on the table that were the inspiration for a very quick sketch calling it a day.


Please, God, bless!

"The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!" John 1:29 NKJV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment