Monday, March 2, 2015

Respond Cheerfully

Day 161:  Today my son got his report card.  He did great!  All A's and B's. But what I am most proud of is his effort to respond to instruction cheerfully.  His teacher even commended him on his improvement.

One of the hardest things to do is to do what your told willfully, without complaint.  Yeah, great grades are important, but I think a great heart is even more important!  

Please, God, bless!

"Whatever you do, work at it wholeheartedly as though you were doing it[a] for the Lord and not merely for people." Col 3:23

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment