Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St Patrick's Day

Day 176:  Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I don't really believe in luck, so instead here is an excerpt from St. Patrick's Lorica for the occasion.
"Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ on my right, Christ on my left, Christ in breadth, Christ in length, Christ in height, Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me, Christ in the mouth of every man who speaks of me, Christ in every eye that sees me, Christ in every ear that hears me."
Please, God, bless!

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord."  Proverbs 16:33 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment