Sunday, March 8, 2015

Another Happy Birthday

Day 167:  Well, another birthday has come and will soon be gone.  I credit my besties for redeeming my birthday from a day in one of the most gloomy months of the year into a day I look forward to.  I get to see my closest pals, eat amazing food, enjoy some wine and laugh a lot.  What's not to love?

I enjoyed my birthday, and am praying for another year to live the life God has blessed me with.  After all, He is the one who gave me life.

Please, God, bless!

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb."  Ps 139:13

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment