Sunday, March 15, 2015

Bouncing Thru the Day

Day 174:  I love the feeling of accomplishment when I mark things off of my to-do list!    I hopped around from one thing to another, purposeful and intent on accomplishing the tasks at hand.  I felt like a true keeper of my household for a change, instead of always playing catch up.  I strive to be like the woman described in Proverbs 31, but alas, I always fall short.  Still, I aim to try!


I saw this picture of a bunny in a teacup, and since I was bouncing through my list all day, I thought it fit.  I think he came out kind of cute. I hope you enjoy it, too!

Please, God, bless!

"First thing in the morning, she dresses for work,
    rolls up her sleeves, eager to get started."  Prov 31:17

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment