Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mr. Bear

Day 178:  There are some days when I miss my son being little.  Whenever he was anxious, scared, or upset, he had Mr. Bear.  He and Mr. Bear would come into the room and I could tell they both needed to be scooped up into a big hug.

There are so many things going on these days.  It's easy to get anxious.  Maybe we could all use a Mr. Bear and a hug from the Father.

Please, God, bless!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this, Chrissy! I absolutely love the doodle of your boy, as his younger self. Your words are uplifting, and I needed them, today! Many Blessings, Johnna

    ReplyDelete