Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Laying it Down

Day 170: Another meeting doodle today, and it seemed to fit with today's eDevotion from Anne Graham Lotz. Here is a short excerpt below:

"I knew I had the opportunity to allow the grief over my friend’s death to go a step further and become a grievance that would become bitterness.

By God’s grace, I chose to take my reaction to the cross of Christ. In prayer, I had to “crucify” the anger and bitterness I felt was justified, leaving it with the One Who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay” (Rom. 12:19, NIV). I laid my grievances at the nail-pierced feet of One Who understands firsthand what it feels like to be deeply wounded by the sin of other people. Would you do the same?"

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21, NIV

Please, God, bless!

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment