Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Chasing My Tail

Day 162:  Did you ever have one of those days where you feel like you are a dog chasing your tail--an effort in futility?  I seem to have that experience a lot, especially at work.  I often wonder, what is the point?  How is me running in circles, never accomplishing anything, doing anything but crushing the grass?  How is all that fruitless effort doing anything for God's greater glory?


I like the way this translation words this verse.  Maybe I just need to chase my tail the best I can.  It sounds ridiculous, but I have no doubt God appreciates my efforts.

Please, God, bless!

"So, then, brothers and sisters, don't let anyone move you off the foundation [of your faith]. Always excel in the work you do for the Lord. You know that the hard work you do for the Lord is not pointless." 1 Cor 15:58 GW

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment