Friday, March 13, 2015

Lots of Waves

Day 172:  Life is full of ups and downs. God promised us a safe landing, but only after a very bumpy ride.  Why?  Because we have an enemy, one who prowls like a hungry lion, seeking to destroy.

The world grows increasingly dark. Yet there is a Light that will not be dimmed.

In these times of confusion and peril, it is so important to have friends.  Good friends to share, study, encourage, lift up, and keep you focused on the True Light.  I am blessed to have such friends. When the waves crash, be they huge and overpowering, or small and reaching, my friends stand with me.  

A shout out to my brothers and sisters in Christ who help me keep perspective in both good times and bad.  Love you guys!

Please, God, bless!

"And let us continue to consider how to motivate one another to love and good deeds, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another even more as you see the day of the Lord coming nearer." Heb 10:24-25

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment