Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Cabin in the Woods

Day 17:  Some days it's too easy to get bogged down.  I can feel the stress in my clenched jaw and tightened shoulders.  Tons of emails, a house to clean, things to put away, bills to pay.  The news is outrageous-always horrid, traffic is a nightmare...

Sometimes I close my eyes, and just pray for that sense of peace which so easily gets lost in a pile of mail, kids toys, or folded clothes.

Thankfully, God is always there, ready to pull me from the frenzy, and take me on a mental walk in a peaceful place.   The question is, will I drop what I'm doing and go with Him?

Please, God, bless!

"I want a walk in the country, I want a cabin in the woods."  Ps 55:7-8 MSG

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment