Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Day 39:  Happy Halloween!  We had a great Hallow-Weenie Roast tonight.  It was a bit chillier than I would have liked, but we had plenty of people here, lots of hot dogs, the fire pit going, and some great costumes.  Only bad thing--we ran through ALL of our candy!  Thank goodness our friends had some backup treats.

I really would like to encourage people to foster community, meet the people around you, and establish those relationships.  I'd say more, but I am wiped out (thus the 5 minute, kind-of-a-cop-out doodle tonight), plus I have a whole write-up on why I think Halloween is a great holiday.  Happy Halloween, and don't overdo the treats!

Please, God, bless!

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" Matt 28:19 ESV


Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment