Saturday, October 25, 2014

Roller Babes!

Day 33:  I did something brand spankin' new today! I went to a roller derby! I connected with some old pals the other day, and they invited me to their team's bout.  Roller Derby combines 3 of the things I really enjoy--a great group of gals (and guys), skating, and some bang up-no kidding-stress relief!

It took me and the hubby a while to figure out what was going on, but once we did we were totally diggin' it. The thing I loved the most is that even after a good bruising, the girls would be all smiles and hugs, congratulating each other on the great hit. I also loved the confidence the girls had. Women of all shapes and sizes, proud of who they were. Very, very cool!  Roll on!

Please, God, bless!

"Strength and dignity are her garments; she smiles about the future."  Prov 31:25 ISV


Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment