Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Bridge the Gap

Day 15:  Today I witnessed an interesting discussion.  I was in a meeting where two different groups were trying to come to resolution on something.  Each side was correct in what they were saying, however, they didn't address the other's concerns.  In fact, it was almost like two disparate conversations that happened to be in the same room at the same time.

As the discourse continued, people began to get frustrated.  One person even suggested they get a mediator to help determine the correct course of action-someone to bridge the gap.

There are many times when I feel like I am so far from where God wants me to be-that the gap between me and Him is too great. Thank God I have a mediator to bridge that gap!

Please, God, bless!

"There is one God. There is also one mediator between God and human beings—a human, the Messiah Jesus." 1 Ti 2:5 ISV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment