Sunday, October 19, 2014

Rollerblading with Dari

Day 27:  Another absolutely fabulous day, weather-wise.  I love sweatshirts, and I was just giggly that I got to wear one all day.  Later in the day  hubby and I went roller-blading with our dog, Dari.  She loves it!  She starts out pulling him, and later she's beside him.  Towards the end she's a tad behind.  On the last lap up the street our son decided to run alongside us.  When Dari saw Jace running ahead of her to the house she picked up her pace and high-tailed it to home.

The Apostle Paul talked about running to win the prize.  What is the prize?  Our HOME in heaven. When we focus on our HOME, we will get that extra push we need to get us through that last lap and to the prize where we have the ultimate sense of security and joy. 

Please, God, bless!

"You know that in a race all the runners run but only one wins the prize, don’t you? You must run in such a way that you may be victorious. 25 Everyone who enters an athletic contest practices self-control in everything. They do it to win a wreath that withers away, but we run to win a prize that never fades."  1 Co 9:24-25 ISV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment