Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Art of the Question

Day 23:  Its getting late, so my doodle was a fast one.  I read something today that talked about the art of the question.  Questions can be very powerful tools for problem solving and persuasion. They can be requests for knowledge, or rhetorical to make a point. But insightful, powerful questions make you stop and think.

The Apostle Paul was a formidable debater. He must have shredded his opponents, leaving them shattered and seeking cover.   Paul routinely used questions in his writings.  His questions are intended to make the reader think, to focus, and to act.

What question stops you in your tracks?

Please, God, bless!

"What, then, can we say about all of this? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Rom 8:31

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment