Saturday, October 11, 2014

Just Dance!

Day 19:  As a kid I remember moving the furniture around and dancing in the living room.  As a teen, my friends and I all danced at school events, and as a young adult we danced until we closed down the clubs.

I've always loved to dance, so I love it when the kids pop on Just Dance and go crazy.  We had company tonight, and it was dance central!

I love that the Lord loves dancing. I'm not talking the kind of dancing we see so often today, that is oversexed and vexed.  But the kind of dancing that just comes from the heart, that fills you with joy, and makes you feel good (and if you're playing Just Dance--TIRED!)

We get so tied up with other things, we should make time to just dance!  If you're having a rough day, sometimes a quick dance to a good tune is all you need to perk you up. You know you will have a Divine Audience.

Please, God, bless!

"...a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;"  Ec 3:4 ISV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment